Are you looking for a straight forward and honest Eat Stop Eat review? Or are you wondering if this is a good weight loss program? If the answer is yes then read on as I will give you a quick overview of this radical yet highly effective weight loss diet.
Take a minute and think about all of the diets you have heard and read about over the years. Each diet promised you great success and rapid weight loss.
The sad truth however is that many of those weight loss plans were either hard to follow and in many instances unhealthy. In fact, many of those “fad’ diets required you to spend a lot of money on food and certain drinks.
Eat Stop Eat Weight Loss
So, how is Eat Stop Eat different from other diets? Well, the answer to that question is that it is not necessarily a diet but more of a lifestyle change. The lifestyle is based on the concept of adding short-term fasting into your life.
Some consider the concept “controversial” but Brad Pilon, the creator of the plan, spent countless hours, as a researcher at a leading supplement coming up with this approach and considers his plan the best way to balance nutrition and weight loss.
Eat Stop Eat is based on scientific facts about fasting for weight loss and overall good health. You are required to use intermittent fasting as a way to reduce calories without needing to count calories all the time.
Although many are skeptical of fasting, Brad presents the case for fasting for weight loss and includes scientific studies to back up his claims.
The concept is easy to follow and you do not have to make special meals or do anything that is burdensome. Brad suggests that you do 24 hour fasts. This time frame is acceptable according to doctors and experts starvation mode doesn’t hit the body until about 72 hours after a reduction in calories.
- The diet is easy to follow and is not expensive.
- You are not required to follow a restrictive diet and can easily go to eat with family or friends and you do not have to count points, calories or weigh foods.
- The intermittent fasting method is not hard to follow and will help you shed pounds if you stick to it.
- If you want to lose a lot of weight fast, this is not the program you should buy.
- While you never go too long without food (you go lunch to lunch or dinner to dinner), you will have to adjust to not eating as often during the first couple of weeks.
- Although not really a downside, this type of program will require you to exercise regularly and implement a good strength training routine.
Eat Stop Eat Conclusions
The Eat Stop Eat program is easy to follow and use. The eBook is well written so you won’t have a hard time understanding his instructions or insights. Customer testimonials are positive and Brad Pilon offers great customer support.
This Eat Stop Eat review concludes on a positive note. If you are willing to change your lifestyle to accommodate healthy weight loss and commit to an exercise routine, you should see positive and long-lasting results. The bottom line is that this is a good weight loss program.