Learn the 10 Ways to Make Money Online
Did you know you can actually make money online? yeah, that’s right, and all you need is a computer or phone with internet access.
So in this video, I’m going to show you 10 websites where you can actually start making some side cash or if you are really serious, some good Money! isn’t that amazing!
On some of these websites you can actually make as much as a 100 dollars a day or even more, and the best part is, you don’t have to quit your 9 – 5 job, you can make this money, working in your free time. On the internet, there are two distinct ways of making money. The first way is active income. With active income, it’s like your normal 9 -5 job.
You only get paid for the work you do. If you do not work, you don’t make money, as simple as that. The second way is through passive income.
This is my favorite method because, with active income, all you do is put in the work once, and the money, in theory, should keep rolling in, without you having to do any more work other than maybe promoting what you have made, or in some cases what other people have made.
So let’s get to the video.
1. upworks.com Up works is a website for freelancers. With up works, you are making active income. businesses and individuals post services on up works that they would like to outsource such as article writing, video editing, app development, coding, their tons of jobs and services being outsourced on up works… The beauty of all this is its low barrier of entry, you just have to be good at something.
If there is something that you are good at maybe graphic design or coding or just about any skill, head over to up works and start making some Money.
Here’s a tip if you are considering working on up works, have a robust profile that looks good. This will drastically increase your likelihood of ever receiving job offers, from potential clients.
Displaying your best work or highlighting specific experience can and will help you stand out.
2. YouTube. Not a lot of people know this but, you can actually make money with YouTube. If you are considering getting into YouTube to make money, make sure you understand one thing clearly.
Thanks to the new rules, if you are planning on starting a brand new channel from scratch, you first have to reach the YouTube minimum threshold to get monetized.
Which is you will need 4000 watch hours, and 1000 subscribers in the last 12 months. Once you have reached that, you can get monetized, how much can you make on YouTube?
Honestly, as much as you want! As long as you keep uploading good content that people are willing to watch your golden, and the longer the video the more money you can expect to make… you can make anywhere from 1$ to thousands even hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The more views you are getting, the more money you can expect to make, and also you get more subscribers! With YouTube, what you are earning is passive income, make a few videos and they should keep making you money consistently.
You can also make money with YouTube through paid sponsorships, but with paid sponsorships, you will need a large audience, usually a minimum of 10k subs to do that.
You can also make money through affiliates, but we will get to that later…
3. Amazon. Although Jeff Bezos, did start off the company selling books, Amazon now sells almost anything you can think of.
It’s not just a site for buying your favorite toys though, you can actually make money with Amazon. And here’s three ways you how… The first way is Amazon Mturk – Mtruk is kind of like up works, it’s a place where businesses outsource work that is too difficult for a computer program to do.
Such as audio editing and transcribing, translating audio and video from different languages, testing webpages, writing reviews, and a whole lot of other services.
You can make as much as $20, $30 an hour, by working on a few different tasks. This is a legit way of making money, and they do pay. This is an active income though.
The second way is Amazon kindle publishing. Turn your ideas into an eBook and make money today. Every time you buy an ebook from Amazon, Amazon and the publisher make money, and you can too. The thing with Kindle publishing is… you first need a book to sell.
You can either write this book yourself or you can hire someone to write it for you. You don’t have to be an established author, or find a publishing company to do this.
You can actually do this from the comfort of your home and start earning some passive income. Sounds awesome right? and the best part is, it’s absolutely free, so sign up and start making some money. Amazon takes care of the money handling shenanigans… and you can sit back relax on your couch while making some good old… passive income.
If you are really interested in Kindle publishing, I highly recommend you do more research on this topic. You can find free videos and tutorials right here on YouTube that will teach you the basics.
If you want expert advice, you might have to first pay for a course. I will link a really good one in the description if you are interested. Some people make over $100,000 publishing Kindle e-books on Amazon. It’s definitely a market to look into. The third way is the Amazon associates program. This is a very popular and easy way of earning passive income.
All you do is sign up to the Amazon associates program which is free then you can pick from thousands of stuff Amazon sells on their website and start promoting.
Amazon will give you a special link, and every time someone buys through your link, Amazon will give you a commission anywhere from 5 – 10% of the sale.
Amazon will pay you 60 days after a purchase and you can choose to be paid either through Amazon gift cards, wire transfer to a bank account – although this is currently only available in the US but if you live outside America you can be paid via cheques, or you can have the money transferred to your Amazon account and start buying stuff with it.
4. ClickBank. Clickbank is a marketplace for product creators and affiliates to make money online by selling their courses or services to the world. Clickbank only sells digital products, but the beauty about ClickBank is that the commission payout is so much higher than that of Amazon.
Some affiliates pay you as much as 75%, for selling their services, while others pay as low as 5%, so keep that in mind. But with that said, you can make some really good money on ClickBank, hundreds or even thousands of dollars. Simply head over to Clickbank, pick something to sale and start making money.
5. flippa.com flippa is the number one marketplace for buying and selling online businesses. It attracts a huge audience, and it offers great tools to increase visibility, it’s an auction site really much like eBay, for those selling and buying digital assets, such as websites, apps, domains, Shopify stores, and Amazon FBA accounts.
If you are good at making apps or even websites… you can actually sell it online and make some money. Or better yet, if you have some money lying around and you are interested in buying either websites, apps, or e-commerce stores… that are already making money, you can do so with flippa.
What happens is, you place a bid, much like eBay and if your bid is the highest, then congratulations because you just bought yourself an online business. You can also make money by selling online businesses. So that’s flippa for you.
6. Shutter stock. Basically shutter stock is a platform where you can buy or sell digital media.
Such as pictures, music and video clips. Mainly created by freelancers and third parties, so if you might be particularly good at photography taking amazing pictures and videos. Or really good at making sick beats, you can monetize your talent on shutter stock.
The way you make money with shutter stock is every time some purchases one of your pictures, you get paid a commission, usually, a couple of cents to a few dollars if you are lucky. The trick to making a lot of money with shutter stock is to consistently keep uploading high-quality images.
7. Rover. Do you like pets? Dog in particular? If so, then you should probably check out rover. Rover is a dog sitting service, but this is currently only available in the US and Canada. So if you live in any of those two countries then you can register as a dog sitter, and get paid for babysitting dogs.
You can make anywhere between 80 – $100 a night, just by watching someone’s dog! You can literally make hundreds of dollars a week by just babysitting someone’s pet. Now, how about that for a deal?!
8. Takelessons.com Take lessons is a website where you can teach any skill. Everyone has a skill, that they can teach, whether that might be, teaching someone a language, how to cook, how to play a musical instrument, how to solve complex math equations… and so much more. Anything that you think someone else might not know, you can teach people on taking lessons, and start making money.
9. Fiverr. You have probably heard of Fiverr mentioned a lot of times because it’s a simple and easy site to start making money. But if you haven’t, basically it’s a freelance website where you can literally outsource anything and I mean anything… as long as its legal, for as little as $5, There are so many different ways to make money on Fiverr, just to name a few.
You can do animations, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Web & Mobile Design, Social Media Design, Photoshop Editing, Architecture & Floor Planning, 3D Models & Product Design, T-Shirts & Merchandising, SEO and so much more.
If there is anything that can be outsourced, you can most likely find it on fiver. Head over and check out Fiverr guys, it a legit of making money.
10. Drop shipping. With drop shipping, what you are basically doing is selling someone else stuff for a small or large profit without having to deal with the shipping.
So basically you are acting like a broker or a middle man. You can do this by opening up a Shopify store and then linking it up with oberlo. Oberlo is basically an app that integrates with Shopify, and it is what a lot of people use to source for stuff that they would like to sell on their stores.
The basic principle of drop shipping is, you create a store or any channel where people can buy stuff from you. Then once they buy something from you, you pay the manufacturer, usually for a lot less then what you got it for, and then have the manufacturer ship it to the customer.
All without you ever seeing or touching the product. The best part of drop shipping is that you set your own price of the product you want to sell, then take the profits and pay the manufacturer the rest.
So yeah that’s drop shipping in a nutshell. If you are interested in drop shipping, you find a ton of tutorial on YouTube. These videos will show you the step by step guide of creating your store, finding products, advertising, finding influencers, and finally shipping and getting paid.
It’s a bit complicated to start, especially in the beginning, but you can make a ton of money… with drop shipping. With that said, thank you for watching guys, please subscribe, enable notification and I will see you on the next one. .
As found on Youtube